The search for your next vehicle will inevitably lead to one of many important decisions, the choice to buy or lease the vehicle that you choose. While both will ultimately end up with the vehicle in your possession, there are slight advantages and disadvantages to each option, making it an important decision for drivers throughout the Pierce County area and beyond. Here at Car Pros Kia Tacoma, our team is committed to helping you get the very best deal on the perfect model for your future. So check out our comparison below, and then come see our team in person or give us a call.
Buying a new Kia
- When you buy a new Kia Optima, Sportage, Forte or any other new Kia from Car Pros Kia of Tacoma, you own the vehicle and can keep it for as long as you'd like.
- Buying the vehicle can include a larger up-front cost, which in turn causes your monthly payments to be higher than the monthly payments of a lease.
- With a purchased vehicle, you can sell or trade it at any time, using money from the sale to pay off a remaining loan balance, if necessary.
- No mileage limitations or wear-and-tear penalties to worry about means you can drive as much as you'd like and even customize it as you see fit without worrying about penalties at the end of the lease.
Leasing a new Kia
- With a new Kia lease, drivers in Tacoma, Seattle and beyond can easily get a low monthly payment on a great new Kia model, though the driver ultimately does not own the vehicle.
- With low up-front costs and lower monthly payments, leasing a new Kia is a great option for many drivers in Pierce County, King County and other nearby areas.
- At the lease-end you can easily walk away or get into a newer Kia model.
- Leasing is for you if you love that new car small every 2-3 years and drive an average of 15,000 miles a year or less.
If you're ready to take the next step towards your new Kia, come and see our team at Car Pros Kia of Tacoma. Once you arrive we'll arrange a test drive of any models of interest and we will help you choose which auto finance solution is best for you. Before you know it, you'll be on the road in your new Kia and now be part of the Car Pros Family.